Welcome to the website for
Oswestry Rural Parish Council
where you can find out about the activities of the Council and information about the parish.
Our documents are usually published as PDFs. If you don’t have the facility to read these documents please download Adobe Reader
Below you will find inforamtion about events that might be of interest to you.
The afternoon session will include:
- A market place highlighting the support available in Shropshire
- A few short talks highlighting case studies of how organisations are working together to provide support:
- Social Prescribing, Shropshire Together
- Advice, Advocacy & Welfare Benefits Support
- Sustain – Housing Support
- Wellbeing and Independence
- Shropshire Care Closer to Home
- Some taster sessions of activities aimed at improving health and wellbeing
- 1:00pm Registration and market place
- 1:30pm Introduction
- 1:45pm Case Studies
- 2:45pm Comfort Break
- 3:00pm Taster Sessions
- 4:00pm Summary
- 4:15pm Close
The Parish Council is looking for tenders for its grounds maintenance. Anyone interested should apply by completing the form below.
OSWESTRY AND OSWESTRY RURAL P3 GROUP
Our local Parish Paths Partnerships are looking for volunteers to help maintain the paths in our area. If you would like to join them please contact the Clerk
Local Housing Needs
Thank you to all those who responded to our questionnaire on local housing needs. The response to the Housing Needs Survey can be found here.
Links to Parish websites
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Try our search facility, or it may be you need to look at another site. Here are some links that you might find useful: