Reporting Highways Issues

Shropshire Council is the highways authority for Shropshire.  It undertakes inspections of the road networks in Shropshire and records any defects.  However, Highways England is responsible for the major A roads and motorways.

Defects can also be reported by members of the public by visiting Shropshire Council’s website.

Mud on Roads

Here you can read guidance about mud on the road issued by the National Farmers Union

Should you wish to report any issue directly to Shropshire Council please contact Customer Services on 0345 678 9006 or follow this link to complete an online form

Road Safety

The Parish Council has established a Safer Roads Working Group whose members include Parish Councillors and members of the local community.  Below you will find details of working group meetings and reports.

Coed-Y-Go Road Safety information